Anniversaries always add a special chapter to your life; it is the day when you became one from two. Make sure you do something special this anniversary with the following unique ideas. It promises to add an interesting angle to your married life.
1. It is always a very interesting thing to re-enact your first date the first time you met, maybe at the same restaurant, the nervousness, the shyness it’s a lovely thing to walk through the memory lane.
2. Play a very interesting quiz game; place a question placard that reads the question, “What would you like to do tonight?”
3. Wake up early in the morning make every preparation necessary for the day to be special, make a note of all those places she visits after she wakes up in the morning, it could be see looks in the mirror, then goes to the bathroom and then she moves to the living room and then to the kitchen. So strategically place a note at all these places with some special message and when she comes back to you in the bedroom, surprise her with a special gift.
4. Introduce your partner to an interesting alphabet game, where each alphabet holds a memory lane of things you might have done or from your previous memory, it is a loving present it could be with an image or some crazy video.
5. She loves chocolates, hide them all over the house in every place, let her discover them and enjoy.
6. Give her a personalized calendar that consists a unique thing you might have done for her in the previous years in those specific months or a day, with some photos on them.
7. Get a pair of customized personalized T-shirts for the both of you with some interesting lines written on them that defines the both of you. Go out wearing them.
8. Make her a special dinner, and treat her as if she were a queen, with all the comfort and care.
9. Amuse her by indulging in some cute role-playing. Enact out an interesting scene from your favorite movie.
10. Write a crazy song for her, that involves interesting and original lyrics by you, and in the parts where you would gift her present her those gifts, like a perfume or a wrist watch or a stunning dress.